Luxury Link
www.luxurylink.com Los Angeles, CA

Great people, fun work environment, processes could use some work

Online Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Luxury Link full-time for more than a year

ProsVery fun and relaxed work environment. Lots of cool little perks, great people. It's fun to look at amazing vacation destinations everyday and work on new ways to drive travel sales in a very competitive field.

ConsSometimes lacked an overall direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a clear vision and direction you want to take the company, let people know what that vision is and shape individual goals accordingly.

Never Knew Whether I Was Coming or Going

Content Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
Playa Vista, CA

I worked at Luxury Link full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good people, well designed site, dedicated team Cons: Unfocused, poor sense of what's expected of you and a sense of overall direction; company has a very agitated,… Advice to Senior Management: When hiring, make sure you provide a clear, unequivocal idea of what's expected of the new hire, don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Enjoyed working at Luxury Link

Senior Market Manager (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Luxury Link full-time

Pros: Great concept and culture. Tenured in the lux travel space.… Cons: Constantly reorganizing, which seemed to disrupt work, as opposed to promoting growth. Great concept, but limited growth potential.… Advice to Senior Management: Great site and great model. Fantastic subscriber loyalty, however, it is far to small. If they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Luxury Link.

Worked for Luxury Link? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Luxury Link reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Luxury Link CEO Drew Marich. All reviews posted anonymously by Luxury Link employees.