Lyon Workspace Products
www.lyonworkspace.com Montgomery, IL 500 to 999 Employees

District Manager

ProsNo cap to commissions. Lyon is one of the few sales organizations that still provides a company car (new every two years), cell phones (new every two years), lap top computers (many updated recently) and a gas card for your company vehicle. The salary is on the low side but the commission structure is based in a manor conducive to making at least double the salary on an annual basis. If you work your market you will make money.

ConsElectronics need updated. The field needs smart phones to keep in contact with projects. Some of the sales territories have been neglected and will need help "jump starting" activity. More funding placed into product development and web development.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the rest of the market and competitors to see where to fill gaps (expansion). Pick some core items and be the "best" at delivering quality product on-time.

Great Place To Work For The RIGHT PERSON

I have been working at Lyon Workspace Products

Pros: Great product and great Corp./Home Office support. Being that you work out of your house having a person in the home office that wants to… Cons: Give us BlackBerrys or iPhones, you get on a slow day 12 emails from Lyon/Customers/End Users on a busy day 35-50. And it sucks and… Advice to Senior Management: Give us Amex cards or at least set up direct billing for Hotels. You do get the money back every 2 weeks on your expence… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Place to Work for the Right Person

District Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lyon Workspace Products

Pros: Fairly good salary. Company Car, Laptop, Cell, Great Benefits Package, Vacation Almost Immediate, Good People in Company, Make Your Own Schedule, Be Your Own… Cons: If you don't like to work more than 40 hours per week don't apply. You will need to spend a minimum of 35 to… Advice to Senior Management: Spend a little to make a little. Listen more to our feedback. We're in the field every day. There's no reason not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lyon Workspace Products.

Worked for Lyon Workspace Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lyon Workspace Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lyon Workspace Products CEO Peter Washington. All reviews posted anonymously by Lyon Workspace Products employees.