Lyondell Chemical Company
www.lyondell.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Hards Workers

Global Procurement (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsLyondell is a good place to work if you are willing to work hard. Everyone here has plenty to do and we are well compensated for it. The company has as its high priority to keep us safe. Benefits are outstanding and if you know how to manage your time, you have a pretty consistent schedule.

ConsToo many meetings, too many people bragging about their workflow on the hallways – shut up and go back to work; therefore, not much is being properly done.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue the ones who value their job and cares for the company.

Mid Level Management position

I have been working at Lyondell Chemical Company

Pros: Company has good benefit program, and find many areas have opportunity to improvement.… Cons: Company carries long history of legacy. you will find many of the people being with the… Advice to Senior Management: They need to hire more young fresh graduates from college. Start the next generation… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lyondell Chemical Company

Pros: Transitioned company making good strides Cons: Much change and can be stressful More
There are newer reviews on Lyondell Chemical Company.

Worked for Lyondell Chemical Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lyondell Chemical Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lyondell Chemical Company CEO Jim Gallogly. All reviews posted anonymously by Lyondell Chemical Company employees.