There are newer employer reviews for LyondellBasell

Sucky company

Current Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at LyondellBasell full-time (less than a year)

Pros

this company offers no career potential. it has a very unethical management team. they are clueless as to running the company and don't care about the employees.

Cons

this company treats the employees poorly. it has a very unethical management team. they are clueless as to running the company and don't care about the employees.

clean house

reviews filtered by
  1. Lots of opportunities, steep learning curve...Upper management needs some work

Current Intern - Instrumentation and Electrical Reliability Engineering Co-Op I in Pasadena, TX

I have been working at LyondellBasell as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

As an intern, I felt right at home at LYB. They gave me meaningful assignments, and I learned a lot!

Cons

Lots of young engineers. During my time, many engineers quit from lack of benefits/money. Upper management needs to figure out how to hold on to talented engineers, or this company will fall again.

Figure out how to keep turnover rates low with engineers.

Employees suffer due to their lack of organization and teamwork within management

Former Employee - Human Resources in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Human Resources in Houston, TX

I worked at LyondellBasell full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great compensation package with benefits

Cons

They create a atmosphere where you feel guilty for leaving on time. Does not prmotoe a work and family balance. If you dont have the "protection" of a good manager, you better watch your back, because the lack of trust, teamwork, and organization is rampant throught their management teams.

Get rid of the good ol' boy and girl network in management

There are newer employer reviews for LyondellBasell