LyondellBasell
www.lyondellbasell.com Rotterdam 5000+ Employees

challenging but rewarding

Unenclosed (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at LyondellBasell full-time for more than a year

ProsThe work is challenging but pays very well. If you are a diligent worker that has a passion to your career or industry you would love the company, otherwise fall. The company has a bright future, I do not regret working at LyondellBasell!

ConsPost bankruptcy has their employees working extra hours at times, and taking on projects that has unfeasible deadlines. It might be a bad thing but it is what makes the company profitable and leads to stability in employment!

Interesting Experiment

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at LyondellBasell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It is an interesting experiment to experience. If you don't have an engineering degree, but want "engineer" as a title, this is the company… Cons: The HR people come-and-go so quickly it is difficult to remember their names. You may have as much higher education study as your doctor… Advice to Senior Management: Push the envelope! We can run these plants on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Started out good but went downhill

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LyondellBasell

Pros: Good people - asked to do more and more with… Cons: Unstable management with no consistent message Advice to Senior Management: Focus back on the people No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LyondellBasell.

Worked for LyondellBasell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LyondellBasell reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LyondellBasell CEO Jim Gallogly. All reviews posted anonymously by LyondellBasell employees.