LyondellBasell
www.lyondellbasell.com Rotterdam 5000+ Employees

Rewarding company to work for

I have been working at LyondellBasell full-time for more than 10 years

ProsFair salary and bonus opportunity for committed employees. Puts employee safety first in every consideration. Good career opportunities. Moving forward positively after a few years of reorganisation.

ConsPersonal touch being lost as in most multi-nationals. Claim to be global but still very much American in style and in decision making. Need to move faster to mold own identity and culture rather than living of legacy companies.

Deadlines deadlines deadlines

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at LyondellBasell full-time

Pros: Good salary and boost to CV Friendly, helpful & knowledgeable… Cons: Crazy environment to meet 12-hour deadlines - this "panic" mentality has become routine! Little time to think about strategy and long term planning;… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in IT systems and people No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

once a great company, but now weird. And still the end isnĀ“t in sight.

Rotterdam (Netherlands)

I have been working at LyondellBasell full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Still a lot of fine collages and reasonable salary Cons: Suckey management with strange thoughts who never gives about the people.… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the people! You did a lot of surveys, but never, never really tried… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LyondellBasell.

Worked for LyondellBasell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LyondellBasell reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LyondellBasell CEO Jim Gallogly. All reviews posted anonymously by LyondellBasell employees.