M.C. Dean, Inc.

www.mcdean.com

Valuable learning experience

Current Employee - Electrical Design Engineer  in  Dulles, VA
Current Employee - Electrical Design Engineer in Dulles, VA

Pros

Diverse company that has had significant growth over last 10 years

Cons

There are not many cons unless you are an average performer or below.

Other reviews for M.C. Dean, Inc.

Great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dulles, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Pros

Great place to work. Never a dull moment. Very fast paced. Lots of opportunities to advance. Competitive salaries and benefits.

Cons

Can be too fast paced for some individuals. Requires a certain amount of self-motivation to truly succeed. Sometimes information is not conveyed timely to everyone involved.

Better communication when things are being implemented or changed. In some cases, better planning would relieve some of the pressure of fast approaching deadlines.

My experience with MC Dean

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Pros

Free gym on-site. The factory area is a sauna in the summertime.

Cons

My opinion of management at M.C. Dean, Caroline County, Virginia, is poor. Unprofessional, from the top down virtually everyone speaks with obscenities. Yea, I expect that on the factory floor but when a woman emits four letter vulgarities in a meeting.... I worked in a technical support position within the factory. I first noticed the production employees are grossly underpaid. The factory is productive, earning several million dollars a year in profit for the company. While I worked there, no employee received a raise, unskilled or skilled. And a coworker mentioned that he had worked there over a year with no raise. He was a productive individual, likeable, and looked to for important and difficult projects. I understand the lack of raises is blamed on the economy. After my witnessing of a profit report, I decided to cut ties with the company before becoming too heavily invested.

There are other reasons for my leaving but you will have to experience those on your own as they may be observed as biased.

Read above.

There are newer employer reviews for M.C. Dean, Inc..

Worked for M.C. Dean, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!