There are newer employer reviews for M*Modal

Everchanging, each day is different

Current Employee - Medical Transcriptionist in Franklin, TN
Current Employee - Medical Transcriptionist in Franklin, TN

I have been working at M*Modal full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Work from home, no traffic

Cons

Low pay, low pay, low pay

reviews filtered by
  1. The best place for performers

Current Employee - Medical Transcriptionist/Editor in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Medical Transcriptionist/Editor in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at M*Modal full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The current company M*Modal has gone through many ups and downs and acquisitions of Spheris, Cbay Systems, Mediquist, etc., and has evolved through time to be one of the best companies to work with if you are truly dedicated and want to make a career in this field.

I have started my career in this company (erstwhile Spheris) 8 years back for a salary of 3000/- and now earning close to 60,000/-. Through all these years, TLs, Managers have recognized my efforts and supported me in bad times.

The company in its present form (M*Modal) gives MTs opportunity to earn great salary and also rewards and recognition if you are willing to perform and go that extra mile. Some MTs earn upwards of 1 Lac a month.

As with any other company, it is no place for under-performers. Although they are given a review period of 3 months to improve their performance, if there is no improvement, they are shown the door with all legal and compensatory benefits duly paid.

In my 8 years of career which included 2008-2009 US recession, not even a single MT has been given pink slip even when the company was running in losses, such is the greatness of this company. And never ever they delayed paying salaries to MTs for a single month.

All metrics related to lines, quality, salary, promotions, etc., are objectively defined and made available to every MT to know and plan their work. All lines are calculated by automated systems and no errors creep in. If there is any discrepancy, MTs can raise that issue and it will be resolved.

Cons

Please do not believe in bad or negative reviews. M*Modal is great place to work if you are dedicated. Otherwise, this is no place for you.

Advice to Management

Please keep the good work going.

2. Very good company

Former Employee - Medical Transcriptionist in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Medical Transcriptionist in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at M*Modal

Pros

Training was very good with experienced trainer... Good management... HRs are very kind and supportive...

Cons

Office culture was good, promotions will be based upon the achievements and performance done in the work...

Advice to Management

Perfect management...

There are newer employer reviews for M*Modal