M2S

www.m2s.com

Challenging at times but rewarding in many ways. A company to keep an eye on.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) West Lebanon, NH

ProsM2S is a company to keep in eye on. Its a company that has changed its focus and culture over the past year along with its product line. The management team is dedicated to the well being of its employees and the profitability of the company. In this recession its very difficult to find that balance but its clear that management is committed in doing so. The latest product line is on the forefront of helath care. I believe this company is redifining itself in the marketplace and in the community in a positive manner. I am glad to be here with such competent people.

ConsLike most companies today, specifically small ones, the financial recession and healthcare cut backs can be challenging. Although the sale prospects are there it will take hard work to get them.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course. At times people will try to undermind and stand in the way of progress. The situations will be become more difficult and challenging. Hang in there and stay confident in the vision of company. It will be rewarded.

Circling the drain - avoid this company

(Former Employee) West Lebanon, NH

I worked at M2S

Pros: M2S has some good but out of date products, most people are very committed to their work, the… Cons: The leadership of the company is a complete mess, politics, passive aggression and favoritism abound. The product line that the company was built on… Advice to Senior Management: Resign and tell the board to get some people with real leadership experience to take over. You cannot build a company by not listening to,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

M2S is a dynamic company with silled professionals at all levels.

I have been working at M2S

Pros: At M2S both professional and personal growth are encouraged. The… Cons: M2S is going through a critical time in its history, but… Advice to Senior Management: M2S is a unique company to work for. Senior Management is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on M2S.

Worked for M2S? Contribute to the Community!