M3 Engineering & Technology Corp.

www.m3eng.com

It's been very good, but it's changing fast.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsIf you're good at what you do and a team player, you can advance quickly, and the pay is pretty good, the benefits are great, and lots of work lined up means decent job security. It's a cube farm in a new, high-tech building, but the corporate style is (still) relatively loose, and for the most part people are friendly and helpful.

ConsExplosive growth in the recent past, and ongoing, means people are getting stressed out, and new hires get thrown into the trenches with very little orientation. Advancement used to be almost totally merit-based, and the company would put a lot of effort into developing people who had potential - now there's a lot more emphasis on paper, i.e. certificates and resumes.

Advice to Senior ManagementCurrent management is nearing retirement age - some departments have people who can become leaders, but the top tier needs new blood pretty immediately -

Mundane work, monstrously disorganized, outdated method of record keeping.

Project Administrator (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

I have been working at M3 Engineering & Technology Corp.

Pros: Good pay and friendly atmosphere. Everyone is very nice. Nice… Cons: By far the strangest, most inefficient and completely convoluted method of record keeping I have ever witnessed. Your day is spent typing things into databases,… Advice to Senior Management: Management for PAs think they have an amazing system in place. The monstrous procedures of record keeping are a result of older Word Perfect users… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

I have been working at M3 Engineering & Technology Corp.

Pros: great benefits package, The pay is very good for a… Cons: job can be monotonous at times. if you are looking to do something… Advice to Senior Management: Management has great interaction with employees. It also depends who our direct… More

There are newer reviews on M3 Engineering & Technology Corp..

Worked for M3 Engineering & Technology Corp.? Contribute to the Community!