MAHLE Powertrain
www.mahle-powertrain.com Northampton, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

Interesting, varied work.

Novi, MI

I have been working at MAHLE Powertrain full-time for more than 10 years

ProsWork is interesting and varied. Never know what each day will bring. Stretching me in directions I didn't expect to go, but the challenge is always welcome

ConsVery financially driven organisation with constant threat hanging over. Senior management makes some very bad strategic decisions based on the manufacturing mould when the organisation does not manufacture anything. Lack of forthought and knee jerk reactions coupled with the expectation of engineers being able to perform magic is the norm.

Advice to Senior ManagementA clear and defined strategy, implemented and backed by management at the highest level with investment to match, coupled with moving salary up towards the median would help.

N/A

Project Engineer (Current Employee)
Novi, MI

I have been working at MAHLE Powertrain

Pros: -Work is challenging and fun -Able to gain valuable experience because job allows one to do much more than at… Cons: -Low compensation -Lack of work at times due to poor management -Upper management doesn't… Advice to Senior Management: -Compensate your good employees well More

There are newer reviews on MAHLE Powertrain.

Worked for MAHLE Powertrain? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MAHLE Powertrain reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MAHLE Powertrain CEO Bernd Mahr. All reviews posted anonymously by MAHLE Powertrain employees.