MAKO Surgical
www.makosurgical.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 150 to 499 Employees

A dynamic, energetic workplace seeking to change the way orthopaedic joint replacement surgery is performed.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsThe employees are dedicated and intelligent. There are many people from many different cultures working for the company making it like a mini-United Nations. The technology that is at the core of the business is amazing.

ConsThe culture at Mako has been to work hard and you will be rewarded through the stock option program. With the stock tumbling over 75% since 2012, the incentive to work hard when all of your stock options are under water is gone.

Worldwide total joint replacement service in one, out of this world precision and outcome

Clinical Applications Support Specialist (Current Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at MAKO Surgical full-time for more than a year

Pros: fast paced team oriented company and follow goal suggestions of… Cons: Could be more structured, and provide more feedback to employees Advice to Senior Management: Provide feedback to employees more often Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great learning opportunities at an innovative company

I have been working at MAKO Surgical full-time

Pros: Challenging and innovative environment, great potential for the technology to… Cons: Work-life balance is not a priority. Morale suffers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MAKO Surgical.

Worked for MAKO Surgical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MAKO Surgical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MAKO Surgical CEO Maurice R. Ferré. All reviews posted anonymously by MAKO Surgical employees.