MAQ Software

www.maqsoftware.com

Right place for young people with desire to learn and take on roles not typically available at early stages of career

Program Manager (Former Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsMAQ Software provides great opportunities for young engineers to get exposure as project leads within first couple years of their career. Typically, such opportunities are provided only to people with over 5 years of experience at other organizations. This is invaluable opportunity for recent graduates and people with one or two years of experience.
Company management provides right framework and rigor that allows / forces software engineers to follow process and learn value of planning and following a consistent methodology.

ConsCurrently company focusses only on Microsoft business and technologies. This is not the place for people who want a job that does not require hard-work (50hrs or more per week) and for people who need lot of hand-holding, guidance and training.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire one or two business development managers (not program managers who also can do biz dev). Improve reinforcement / recognition of top performers. People need it especially during early phases of career so that they know that they are on the right track.

Opportunity to grow

Software Development Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at MAQ Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There is lot of scope to learn and you can… Cons: Long working hours and no job security No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I have been working as a Systems Engineer in MAQ Software full-time for more than 15 months

Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at MAQ Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Excellent learning opportunities, learning never ends - Exposure to various technologies unlike other companies where you are fixed work on one or two - Microsoft certifications… Cons: Improve facilities for the common cafeteria Advice to Senior Management: Continue to simplify IT in every aspect Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MAQ Software.

Worked for MAQ Software? Contribute to the Community!