There are newer employer reviews for MAQ Software

Right place for young people with desire to learn and take on roles not typically available at early stages of career

Former Employee - Program Manager in Redmond, WA
Former Employee - Program Manager in Redmond, WA

I worked at MAQ Software

Pros

MAQ Software provides great opportunities for young engineers to get exposure as project leads within first couple years of their career. Typically, such opportunities are provided only to people with over 5 years of experience at other organizations. This is invaluable opportunity for recent graduates and people with one or two years of experience.
Company management provides right framework and rigor that allows / forces software engineers to follow process and learn value of planning and following a consistent methodology.

Cons

Currently company focusses only on Microsoft business and technologies. This is not the place for people who want a job that does not require hard-work (50hrs or more per week) and for people who need lot of hand-holding, guidance and training.

Advice to Management

Hire one or two business development managers (not program managers who also can do biz dev). Improve reinforcement / recognition of top performers. People need it especially during early phases of career so that they know that they are on the right track.

reviews filtered by

Great start for a fresher

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at MAQ Software full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I had been working here from past 1 yr. I feel if you are a fresher, you would never regret that you have chosen this company. If you get an opportunity, just go for it as you get to learn a lot.

Of course, the work pressure is a bit high but ultimately you get the opportunity to get to work on latest technologies and stay ahead of the current market.

Cons

Work pressure is a bit high and transportation facilities are available

Advice to Management

We need more fun events and transportation facility

This is my 1st Job

Current Employee - ASE in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - ASE in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at MAQ Software full-time (more than a year)

Pros

MAQ has given me a platform to start my career and I feel this is the right choice. Before I joined MAQ I had 3 offers in hand, but once I saw the company's profile I felt this is the company I wanna be in.

For the one's who commented bad about this company in the previous reviews, for them I just wanna say... why do u want to pitch bad about the company which had made you more marketable than others.Be it certifications, be it Salary you guys are always ahead of the any of the other companies. Why do you regret?

If you are a fresher, this is a place you can learn and earn. Just go with it!

Cons

Transport facilities is required and Facebook is not allowed

Advice to Management

Need transport facility

There are newer employer reviews for MAQ Software