solid rates/great benefits

Former Employee - Production Associate in Greenville, SC
Former Employee - Production Associate in Greenville, SC

I worked at MAU Workforce Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay rate is satisfactory for a decent living in this demographically area and the health benefits are surperb.

Cons

Human Resources seem to be one sided. You don't feel supported by them. and job security isn't promised. you can be let go for any reason.

Advice to Management

Human Resources should be more honest about the reality of the position and give the subordinates opportunity to decide whether a position and or opportunity is suitable for them.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Forklift Operator

Current Employee - Forklift Operator in Beech Island, SC
    Current Employee - Forklift Operator in Beech Island, SC

I have been working at MAU Workforce Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Steady work. Strong standards. Fair pay.

Cons

Lack of good management. Too picky on on little issues that could be a benefit, but are turned into a negative.

Advice to Management

Train. Acknowledge. Promote.

Do not believe anything that is told to you, unless it is in writing!!! You must snitch, and kiss butt TO KEEP JOB!

Former Contractor - LC05 Logistics in Greer, SC
    Former Contractor - LC05 Logistics in Greer, SC

I worked at MAU Workforce Solutions as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked for three and a half years at the BMW location, the only thing good that I can say about MAU / TOS or BMW is, if you are desperate for paycheck, decent pay.

Cons

Not enough room to tell all, so I got a short true tale about myself!!!
    After two years on the job, one night in small parts, I had a work related injury. MAU and workers comp did everything they could to hold up my benefits, and did so for 7 weeks. Upon return I worked about 5 weeks. then I was run into with a fork lift, mind you that is a culpable Accident. MAU and Insurance would not separate the first from the last, less they be sued. Now after a total of 10 months laid up out of work, I get to go back to work. I could only do so by asking the doctor for a 100% release to work. Knowing the many processes used, section leaders refused to allow me any job other than the ones that aggravated my injury and accident. Ultimately wile on a fork lift I dropped a palette of AC vents. 4 weeks later I had a Heart Attack on the job. 2 weeks to the day I am fired. WARNINING DO NOT EVER USE MAU / BMW FOR WORK HISTORY!!!! They told unemployment I was fired for property damage, but tell prospective employers I was fire as a health risk.

They will lie to your face and tell you that there is good opportunity to be hired on by BMW LIE LIE LIE!!!! LET ME TELL YOU THE ONLY WAY FOR THAT TO HAPPEN!!! Never be late for work, or leave early!!! Never have a post accident report done for something involving you!!! Stay working for at least 3 years and maintain the before mentioned for that three years!!! last of all, YOU MUST KISS ALL THE BUTT YOU CAN, or hang it up for BMW to hire you. I say this because there are people that I know for a fact did everything and for some reason that the Shift Leader did not like them, they blocked the hiring.

One other thing to think about. MAU every year that I was there does a house cleaning! From Jan through March, any reason that they can think of will get you fired. This is only so that they can keep the Bonus Money that you earned. I see it that they ripped me off for 2300.00 this go. But do not be fooled they got that money.

Advice to Management

If you can not tell the truth, keep you mouth shut. NO ONE LIKES A LIER!!!!