MAVERICK Technologies

www.joinmaverick.com
  www.joinmaverick.com
There are newer employer reviews for MAVERICK Technologies

Strong leadership, good people and open communication.

Current Employee - Confidential in Columbia, IL
Current Employee - Confidential in Columbia, IL

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I am the most impressed with my managers. Everyone works hard and the leadership shows appreciation. They support creative ideas and make decisions without to much red tape.

Cons

Working with quick thinkers has its pros and cons. I'd say that quick decisions can lead to change which can sometimes be challenging. All in all, it allows me to grow my skills so I can't complain.

Honestly this is the best leadership team that I have ever worked for. They provide good direction, listen and truly care about employees.

33 Other Employee Reviews for MAVERICK Technologies (View Most Recent)

Laid back culture and trustworthy colleagues

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Columbia, IL
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Columbia, IL

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good, hard work is rewarded by promotions, raises, and happy hours/fun outside the office. It feels good to know I’m trusted to do good work and not micromanaged. This is an environment where, regardless of someone's title, people get their hands dirty and are flexible in working with your needs (no Bill Lumberghs here).

Cons

Because MAVERICK is the type of company that rewards entrepreneurial thinking, sometimes formal training can take a backseat to other options such as on-the-job training and self educating.

I think you do a great job of rewarding us and keeping us knowledgeable with the strategic goals of the company. My suggestion would be to not forget to initiate casual feedback internally while we head on bigger and bigger goals.

Good Introduction into the Engineering Field and Job Market.

Current Employee - Engineering Intern in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Engineering Intern in Houston, TX

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

They were consistently looking for work to do as contracts
    Seemed to care about utilizing the workers that were on staff to the abilites they possed
    Got some hands on experience with various different projects and people

Cons

Roller coaster of work some months were pants on fire and some thumb twiddling
    Felt as though some managers were forgetting what was going on and only focused on the future

Focus on the current and future prospects and also try to even out the work a bit more

There are newer employer reviews for MAVERICK Technologies