There are newer employer reviews for MAVERICK Technologies

It’s Fun To Come To Work

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Columbia, IL

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people are great from top to bottom. They are easy to get to know and take the time to get to know you. Every person is valued, and our leadership takes a genuine interest in getting to know you as a person.

Cons

It’s a dynamic environment that is always evolving. Decisions have to be made quickly and sometimes you have to react even faster. That can be stressful if people are not ready for it.

As we continue to grow, I hope we work very hard to keep MAVERICK's work culture. It empowers people to jump into things they would not normally have to opportunity to do.

reviews filtered by

Strong leadership, good people and open communication.

Current Employee - Confidential in Columbia, IL
    Current Employee - Confidential in Columbia, IL

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I am the most impressed with my managers. Everyone works hard and the leadership shows appreciation. They support creative ideas and make decisions without to much red tape.

Cons

Working with quick thinkers has its pros and cons. I'd say that quick decisions can lead to change which can sometimes be challenging. All in all, it allows me to grow my skills so I can't complain.

Honestly this is the best leadership team that I have ever worked for. They provide good direction, listen and truly care about employees.

2. Laid back culture and trustworthy colleagues

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Columbia, IL

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good, hard work is rewarded by promotions, raises, and happy hours/fun outside the office. It feels good to know I’m trusted to do good work and not micromanaged. This is an environment where, regardless of someone's title, people get their hands dirty and are flexible in working with your needs (no Bill Lumberghs here).

Cons

Because MAVERICK is the type of company that rewards entrepreneurial thinking, sometimes formal training can take a backseat to other options such as on-the-job training and self educating.

I think you do a great job of rewarding us and keeping us knowledgeable with the strategic goals of the company. My suggestion would be to not forget to initiate casual feedback internally while we head on bigger and bigger goals.

There are newer employer reviews for MAVERICK Technologies