MAVERICK Technologies

www.joinmaverick.com

You better be billable or the bench will have thorns!

Senior Control Systems Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsMAVERICK is fortunate in that they are growing. Our CEO is a visionary, not to mention a great guy, and communicates well the direction MAVERICK is going. Legacy systems are reaching their full life-cycle in most all control system platforms and now is a prime time to be in the integration business. Better stated, MAVERICK is poised to be the leading integrator in North America once the flood gates are fully opened. I love the work hard, play hard culture. Most of all, I really enjoy my job and working for MAVERICK!

ConsIf you are not assigned to a project, or unapplied, the bench, or idle is where you sit. Most people sorta freak out when they are NOT billable as you are now an asset liability. At times, there is little overlapping or coordination of project assignments - it's like winning the lottery when you get back on a project.

Advice to Senior ManagementEach office should have an engineering resource manager that all engineers report to. They'd coordinate directly with the project managers to resource load their projects. Also, providing guidance, personal development, training and accountability of each engineer.

Looking forward to starting as a full time employee

Engineer I (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great company culture (work hard/play hard) Cooperative Environment Meaning full work in… Cons: No major cons-The amount of work can vary over the… Advice to Senior Management: Company's headed in a great direction, keep doing what you're… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Contracts without resources....forget about the position you agreed to.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies as an intern for more than a year

Pros: On the phone and during the job interview it all looks very promising....but when it comes time to start your position forget about… Cons: After joining and talking with other employees...its easy to find out how unhappy others… Advice to Senior Management: stop lying to your employees... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MAVERICK Technologies.

Worked for MAVERICK Technologies? Contribute to the Community!