MAVERICK Technologies

www.joinmaverick.com
  www.joinmaverick.com
There are newer employer reviews for MAVERICK Technologies

Contracts without resources....forget about the position you agreed to.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

On the phone and during the job interview it all looks very promising....but when it comes time to start your position forget about it...you are just another billable resource that they have and you will do whatever it takes to earn income, regardless of what you expected.

Cons

After joining and talking with other employees...its easy to find out how unhappy others are about their job and salary...They are too afraid to be open about it!

stop lying to your employees...

MAVERICK Technologies Response

Oct 31, 2013Talent Acquisition Manager

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy and feel that your position is not what was described to you. I want to encourage you to share more about your experience with your management team, HR or even ... More

33 Other Employee Reviews for MAVERICK Technologies (View Most Recent)

A small company feel with a large company stability. Work hard / Play hard culture.

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Senior management has a very open and collaborative nature. Everyone seems to be working toward common goals and there is little room for company politics. I've made some great friends in this company.

Cons

We're going through some growing pains as we move from a medium to large size company. There have been some bumps in the road.

While we have a lot of initiatives to make the company, and our employees experiences better, we need to ensure that those initiatives make it down to all levels to where they see the benefits.

It’s Fun To Come To Work

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Columbia, IL
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Columbia, IL

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people are great from top to bottom. They are easy to get to know and take the time to get to know you. Every person is valued, and our leadership takes a genuine interest in getting to know you as a person.

Cons

It’s a dynamic environment that is always evolving. Decisions have to be made quickly and sometimes you have to react even faster. That can be stressful if people are not ready for it.

As we continue to grow, I hope we work very hard to keep MAVERICK's work culture. It empowers people to jump into things they would not normally have to opportunity to do.

There are newer employer reviews for MAVERICK Technologies