MAXIMUS

www.maximus.com
There are newer employer reviews for MAXIMUS

A terrible work environment

I worked at MAXIMUS

Pros

They are flexible with working from home, and the occasional comp-time if they think it's earned. Your colleagues really aren't the problem, either.

Cons

You have to interact with management. Not just any management, mind you, but the kind that takes satisfaction in crushing initiative, keeping change at a minimum, will recognize merit in your work when you reach the appropriate levels of experience, and operates according to a set of protocols destined to run the company (which is well-positioned in a lucrative market) into the ground.

There is no line between people and employees. When they work for you, they don't automatically change to drones responsible only for your bidding. PMP's don't make you qualified to manage. 8 years of experience doesn't make you a senior analyst. More management should never be a viable solution to a problem.

286 Other Employee Reviews for MAXIMUS (View Most Recent)

Learn a lot of interesting things

Former Employee - Senior Consultant
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant

I worked at MAXIMUS

Pros

They pay a good salary

Cons

They don't treat people good.

None

Terrible

Former Employee - Lead Analyst
    Former Employee - Lead Analyst

I worked at MAXIMUS

Pros

None I can talk about this place at all except for some good co-workers and friend I made while I was working here that I am still in touch with.

Cons

The management there have been working for years without any idea of how the outside world is, what new technologies, what new methodologies. Not open to change based on the dynamic world. Will promise world when you join but you are expected to routine, monotonous work every single day. Bad Place to work

Employees are not Animals. You can't herd them. You cannot be inflexible. Motivational tactics are completely lacking.

There are newer employer reviews for MAXIMUS