MAXIMUS
www.maximus.com Reston, VA 5000+ Employees

CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE

Call Center Representative (Former Employee)
East Lansing, MI

ProsCoworkers are pleasant and friendly. I have thoroughly enjoyed the time I had making friends and training the new employees. The best Supervisor they had passed away. She was amazing and understanding. She was fair and upfront.

ConsManagement is biased, rude, condescending, unprofessional, uneducated, and favors backbiting and routinely forces employees into submission and mentally abuse anyone who has more education, drive or common sense than their own. If I could have not even marked a star or had stars to the negative, i would have utilized that option. No one within the management and quality control is on the same page when it comes to any kind of expectations or requirements. The management is far from being upfront with the employees. The favor they show to the employees who have collapsed into submission is downright deranged. They will pull you into the office and demand you end any friendships that you have built, because they are your coworkers, not friends.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf HQ of Maximus really cared about their company, they would completely wipe out the current management and start new. They have so many untapped resources within the lower ranks, that are complete opposite of the management there now.

Clueless managers. If it can be done by an H-1b then it will be.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

I worked at MAXIMUS as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They kept their workstations and servers up-to-date. They were open… Cons: I interacted with three managers on several projects. The managers had very little understanding of the SDLC. If a requirement was changed or added, the… Advice to Senior Management: If you are going to commit to a course of action without involving… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very large consulting firm concerned with growth and seven figure projects.

Manager (Former Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

I worked at MAXIMUS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Large firm, lots of projects, experience, resources. Cons: Very concerned with wall street and quarterly results, to a fault. Large seven-figure deals are of paramount… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MAXIMUS.

Worked for MAXIMUS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MAXIMUS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MAXIMUS CEO Rich Montoni. All reviews posted anonymously by MAXIMUS employees.