MAXIMUS
www.maximus.com Reston, VA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work at

I have been working at MAXIMUS as a contractor for less than a year

ProsEasy work and good people so far . I got some hard work in the beginning, but now it's getting better. I like to work more actually and they have lots of work to do .

Consnothing much as a con to report because I take the bus to work and come back on bus. That is actually a con because there is not many bus services.

Crap Shoot

IT Project Manager (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

I have been working at MAXIMUS full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Some good people. Free Coffee. Cons: Management varies from good to really bad. Advice to Senior Management: Instead of torturing your employees. If your not a good… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst W

ES-CCR (Current Employee)
Athens, TX

I have been working at MAXIMUS part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: decent pay for a small town Cons: I have been working there for 3 years now. We are expected to be non-human (no mistakes). We can be receive disciplinary action because we… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the management at the Athens call center… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MAXIMUS.

Worked for MAXIMUS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MAXIMUS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MAXIMUS CEO Rich Montoni. All reviews posted anonymously by MAXIMUS employees.