MB Financial

There are newer employer reviews for MB Financial

Too much Drama

Current Employee - CSMB II in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - CSMB II in Chicago, IL

I have been working at MB Financial full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Provides good benefits, continuous training. Some of the people are very fun to work with. Had a company holiday party, which very few companies still have.

Cons

Benefits are okay, alot less than other banks that I have worked for. It would be nice to recieve more than 6 sick days in a year. I think the normal perosn is sick for more than 6 days a year. I also think that for management vacation should be a little longer. Hiring takes FOREVER here and the recruiters seem to not understand what retail banks need.

I think you guys need to expand the benefits for your companies with regards of sick days and vacation days. Especially for managers, 10 vacation days is really not enough, especially if we are expected to work as many hours as our center needs. Also, you all need to limit the amount of works managers do, it really takes a toll on their health. Having a manager work more than 9 hours a day and not really caring about this is not a good thing.

48 Other Employee Reviews for MB Financial (View Most Recent)

It was a great company to work. They generally attract very nice and easy going people.

Former Employee - Commercail in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Commercail in Chicago, IL

I worked at MB Financial part-time (more than an year)

Pros

1) Great work culture
    2) Good benefits
    3) Not a work-aholic Culture

Cons

1) Pay isn't as great as it could be

1) Keep doing the weekly informational calls.

Great company, only if you work in Rosemont

Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Broadview, IL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Broadview, IL

I worked at MB Financial full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great benefits, team building activities, nice co-workers. Rosemont's location is a breath of fresh air. Great corporate location.

Cons

Unrealistic sales goals. If you don't work in corporate, not worth it. Disconnect from corporate to the retail branches. Two completely different worlds.

HR needs to do a better job of placing the people they hire in the positions they should be in. Close the gap between corporate and the branch side. You're letting good, hard working employees go because of sales quotas, where they could be ultilized differently within the company.

There are newer employer reviews for MB Financial