MBO Partners
www.mbopartners.com Herndon, VA

Promoted within 4 months of employment, then in another 7 months, after the 3rd promotion career halted quickly.

Program Manager (Former Employee)
Herndon, VA

I worked at MBO Partners

ProsGreat about work/personal life balance. Many company functions to build unity overall a fun place to work mainly because of the people that work there.

ConsInternal training is not evident, no direct career paths, small company and the same upper management has been employed for 10+ years.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe upfront with job position responsibilities when hiring and promote internally - Its a unique business model. Not anyone can pick it up instantly.

Good pay, but horrible benefits.

Computer Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at MBO Partners as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Pay is good, no micromanaging, easy to check on pay… Cons: Benefits are horrible, the insurance is a joke at best, no contributions to retirement… Advice to Senior Management: Get some actual health insurance, a discount plan does not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Dynamic company, interesting place to work

Herndon, VA

I have been working at MBO Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros: Being a smaller but growing company there are a lot of opportunities to work on many interesting things that have a direct… Cons: The downside of being a smaller company is that there… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MBO Partners.

Worked for MBO Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MBO Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MBO Partners CEO Gene Zaino. All reviews posted anonymously by MBO Partners employees.