MCCSG

www.mccsg.blogspot.com

MCCSG offers families postive support.

Current Employee - Independent Contractor
Current Employee - Independent Contractor

Pros

I am a part time independent contractor with MCCSG. I have found a place to use my education background to help families in the community supplement their home education. MCCSG is a place where families are also welcome to participate in a variety of activities such as sports, individual clubs, community service projects and family outings. MCCSG feels like an extension of my family.

Cons

MCCSG being a fairly new company is always in need of more volunteers. more supplies and more monetary donations to contunue their work.

Thank you for all you do to support families in the community.

Other reviews for MCCSG

Amazing!

Current Employee - Teacher and Director
    Current Employee - Teacher and Director

Pros

Growth! Lots of potential - the grassroots efforts are making a difference for the community by offering Independent Contractor jobs meaningful to folks seeking to use their creativity while paying a some bills!

Cons

Finding Teachers who love to teach!

Thanks for setting up an environment that does what they say and means what they say!

Christian Center

Pros

Integrating Faith with Family, Work, Fun, Education. Never been done before in this arena we are a 501c3 Charity created for Alternative Education purposes. Appealing to Home Educators. Homeschool has typically remained for years in a co-op arena which limits services greatly.

Cons

Transitioning from no-structure to a structured environment.

Stay the course!

There are newer employer reviews for MCCSG.

Worked for MCCSG? Contribute to the Community!