There are newer employer reviews for MCN Associates

Great opportunity so far!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Dublin, OH
Current Employee - Account Executive in Dublin, OH

I have been working at MCN Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Energetic atmosphere fueled extremely driven young professionals, hands-on training for sales, customer relations and management, convenient location, doesn't seem to be a glass ceiling - unlimited room for advancement, everyday is different

Cons

At times the hours, especially for those involved in the management training program can be demanding. Also not necessarily a con but it is a strictly business professional environment and dry-cleaning can be costly.

Advice to Management

Consider giving employees an opportunity to earn more PTO, perhaps implement business casual Fridays again

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Hard Work Required

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

I have been working at MCN Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The office culture is most always very positive and upbeat. There are constantly awesome contests for the Reps to win all inclusive trips, sporting event tickets, as well as cash bonuses. Advancement opportunities are real, and the company paid conferences are AMAZING. I like that they offer a base salary plus commissions to start out. It helped me in the beginning until I became consistent.

Cons

This is definitely NOT a position for someone with the "average work ethic". You have to put 100% into every single day in order to succeed. It definitely took some time to gain thick skin, so that the "no's" I dealt with did not effect my overall outcome.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote the OPPORTUNITY for advancement, as there so many sales & marketing positions in Columbus with zero partnership/consultant opportunity. I think sometimes Reps lose sight of that!

2. Account Representative

I have been working at MCN Associates

Pros

Very outgoing staff, employees are able to move into management positions within a year, employees learn all aspects of the company including recuiting and account management

Cons

Business to business sales which can be difficult to some, long hours 8:30-6, quick pace management trainee program