MCN Healthcare

www.mcnhealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for MCN Healthcare

Terrible Place to Work

I have been working at MCN Healthcare

Pros

There are very few. The only ones are nice coworkers (but not management). Also, decent vacation time and other benefits but other than that nothing.

Cons

Incredibly high turnover rate. Average employee is there for a couple months, most no more then one year. Also, nepotism in company. Lots of fighting and backstabbing; managers will throw people under the bus to save their necks (this happens pretty much every day). Incredibly low staff morale. Can't stress the high turnover rate enough. It is pretty shocking.

In order to make this a good place to work, managers need to stand up for their employees and be receptive to new ideas.

13 Other Employee Reviews for MCN Healthcare (View Most Recent)

I am happier on unemployment and glad I left

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at MCN Healthcare

Pros

paid time off
    casual environment
    pleasant co-workers
    free flu shot

Cons

nepotism
    gossip among management
    company does not respect their employees, except the ones they can treat like ----

Get an office manager who is not related to you and can do the job

MCN Healthcare Response

Oct 24, 2014VP

Thank you for your review; we are glad to hear you found your colleagues pleasant and appreciated the casual work environment. We believe we have top employees who are great co-workers and ... More

Positive and Glass-Half Full… A Great Company to Work For!

I have been working at MCN Healthcare

Pros

I’m a current employee and I believe in MCN Healthcare.

As a long term employee of MCN Healthcare for many years, I have found a great career and family in working for MCN. The company offers an opportunity to work in a team environment, welcomes new ideas, has many brainstorming sessions to encourage employee participation, and has a management staff that keeps others in the loop about the happenings within the company. Employee growth and advancement is encouraged by reimbursement for personal development through classes, books, seminars, etc. It’s an open-door environment where we share ideas and work on teams to meet the company goals together. There are great health, dental, 401K benefits and a very generous time off plan as well.

We all have choices. The majority of the employees I know, including myself, enjoy coming to work each day and being positive about the future of such an innovative company. For some of my past colleagues who have chosen to leave, good for them in making the choice to move on to something else that will hopefully make them happier, and let the rest of us continue where we are and doing our best to help this company with its continued future success.

There are several employees who have been with this company for more than a decade, and with a 24-year company history, we are looking forward to experiencing the next decade as a part of the MCN team too.

Cons

There are Cons with any job and/or company, but what gets us all through the tough times is keeping a positive attitude. There is a lot of opportunity to work with teams and ask for co-workers input, so whenever a challenge arises or there is change within the company, the Pros far outweigh the Cons at MCN.

One Con for MCN is the curent lack of a clearly defined vision for the company in the next 5 years. While the company has been around for 24 years, it would be nice to know the future goals we employees are working towards now.

Just keep the new communication flowing like it has been. It's important for the employees to know and be a part of what is going on at the company.

There are newer employer reviews for MCN Healthcare