MCN Healthcare
www.mcnhealthcare.com Denver, CO 16 to 50 Employees

Terrible Place to Work

Denver, CO

ProsThere are very few. The only ones are nice coworkers (but not management). Also, decent vacation time and other benefits but other than that nothing.

ConsIncredibly high turnover rate. Average employee is there for a couple months, most no more then one year. Also, nepotism in company. Lots of fighting and backstabbing; managers will throw people under the bus to save their necks (this happens pretty much every day). Incredibly low staff morale. Can't stress the high turnover rate enough. It is pretty shocking.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn order to make this a good place to work, managers need to stand up for their employees and be receptive to new ideas.

I am happier on unemployment and glad I left

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MCN Healthcare

Pros: paid time off casual environment pleasant co-workers free flu shot Cons: nepotism gossip among management company does not respect their employees, except… Advice to Senior Management: Get an office manager who is not related to you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Unemployment is Better than This

I have been working at MCN Healthcare

Pros: They added a 401k like a year and a half… Cons: There a several people at this company who are related to each other. That breeds a sense of nepotism and covert feeling of "I… Advice to Senior Management: It says right on the MCN website that the people who started the company are from healthcare, not business. MCN is a business and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MCN Healthcare.

Worked for MCN Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MCN Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MCN Healthcare CEO Amanda Valeur & Pam Gustafson. All reviews posted anonymously by MCN Healthcare employees.