MCPc

There are newer employer reviews for MCPc

Applicant beware!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at MCPc full-time (more than an year)

Pros

A paycheck while you can apply for other positions, kind colleagues who are all struggling with the same issues of the company.

Cons

Terrible management, no stability, revolving door of hiring/firing, no communication through exec team, negative morale, disrespect to employees, no sustainable growth, bleak future. I hear horror stories about how HR finds it funny that they fire people every week, then turn around and fight them on unemployment. Overall disrespect for people. I cannot wait to get out of here next year.

I would suggest you go to some development classes and understand employee relations. The CEO likes to tout "kindness matters" but doesn't respect the employees enough to even establish their workspace with personal items without moving them constantly. Maybe execs stop taking time off and pay attention to what is going on, not from your management summits at the "lake house". It's time to grow up, boys, there's a business to run.

24 Other Employee Reviews for MCPc (View Most Recent)

Complete waste of time - worst experience ever

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I worked at MCPc full-time (less than an year)

Pros

My comp plan including the benefit package was market value. It is hard to find any pros beyond that though.

Cons

I did not feel comfortable working there. Customers are treated with disrespect. Management and sales make decisions strictly based on the immediate bottom line and do not consider the impact of these decisions to the bottom line of the customer. The turn over rate is higher than I've seen anywhere. I found myself pressured to cover things up to customers in order to satisfy the company's motives. I felt I had to leave.

Try and retain higher quality employees. Employees that actually put your customer first because they are the reason you are in business.

Awesome, Fantastic, Enjoyable, Challenging, Engaging, wish I could have worked here my whole career!

Current Employee - Senior Cisco Architect in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Cisco Architect in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at MCPc full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

People
    Different everyday
    Treated like a professional
    Ability to make a difference

Cons

Small company with some growing pains

There are newer employer reviews for MCPc