MD Anderson

www.mdanderson.org

Almost at the 10 year mark and still love coming to work everyday

Program Coordinator (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsIt's very clean and a nice modern and social environment. Each person who works here feels like we make a difference, it's not just a job. Educational opportunities are pretty good. Nice gym on site and plenty of programs for work/life balance. Very good benefits and retirement package.

ConsThere is a lot of red tape here, but I think it would be that way at any place the size of MD Anderson. It's difficult to get promoted or get a decent raise here. The pay is not on par with other positions in different institutions unfortunately. And the workload to staff ratio is very is very uneven a lot of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall I think Management does a good job, like any other position you have good ones, and bad ones. Do more to see the potential in your people, reward them or they'll leave.

It's getting worse...

Postdoctoral Fellow (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at MD Anderson full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I loved the previous environment, but now...not much pros Cons: I loved the previous environment, but now...because of the depression, it becomes more and more difficult to… Advice to Senior Management: Should give more chance to all the faculties and trainees.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent opportunity and research environment.

Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at MD Anderson part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great team work and jovial environment.Everyone is helpful and the team with which… Cons: Sometimes the work pressure was too much ,some of the team… More
There are newer reviews on MD Anderson.

Worked for MD Anderson? Contribute to the Community!