MD Anderson
www.mdanderson.org Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Loved it

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsStaff is helpful and friendly. Many opportunities for career advancement due to the size of institution and diversity of jobs.

ConsVery hard to get a permanent position with MDACC by just applying online. I suggest getting a contract position with a temp agency. MDACC has alot of contract employees. Many contract employees are ultimately offered permanent positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe process of hiring employees needs to be quicker. It takes too long to get feedback on applications.

Statistics support for biologists

Research Analyst (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at MD Anderson full-time

Pros: The work environment is rather relaxed Cons: The work is routine. No need to learn new things… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good company

Research Scientist (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at MD Anderson full-time for less than a year

Pros: benefit salary to elementary staffs Cons: management is not so good Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MD Anderson.

Worked for MD Anderson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MD Anderson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MD Anderson CEO Ronald A. DePinho. All reviews posted anonymously by MD Anderson employees.