MDA Corporation
www.mda.ca Richmond, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Amazing Experience

Student (Former Employee)
Richmond, BC (Canada)

ProsFriendly, organized office. Plenty of company activities and teambuilding opportunities. The office works efficiently as a team, most employees are professional.

ConsOffice space is cramped, air conditioning is below par. Cafeteria could use improvement, menu options are not very good. Would like more vacation time.

A demoralizing, boring, cheap company that does not keep up with current technology.

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Richmond, BC (Canada)

I worked at MDA Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lower level employees/junior employees are great to work with. They are… Cons: Upper management is out of touch with reality. Low wages, no bonuses. Team building events are a joke. You have to make… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees better. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good learning environment very friendly people

I have been working at MDA Corporation

Pros: good start up jobs as new grads Cons: pay lower than market rate More
There are newer reviews on MDA Corporation.

Worked for MDA Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MDA Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MDA Corporation CEO Daniel E. Friedmann. All reviews posted anonymously by MDA Corporation employees.