MED Institute
www.medinst.com 150 to 499 Employees

So-so. Needs better leadership.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
West Lafayette, IN

I worked at MED Institute

ProsCompany has good "bones." Very nice, very smart employees. Management does not micromanage. Great work environment--lots of fun, lots of resources, great cafeteria (cheap, too) and gym on-site. Lots of brilliant minds in one building. Commitment to quality and ethical business practice is taken very seriously.

ConsNo plan in place to help employees make a "career" out of employment at MED. And if you are a good employee who does an exceptional job, you're rewarded with more work and no pay increase. Upper management is completely out of touch with its employees. Stale leadership, rampant with "we do it this way because that's the way we've always done it"--time to get some new, vibrant, business-minded people in to bring MED up to pace with the rest of the industry. Listen to your employees and take their feedback seriously and into action. Show that you care about what they have to say.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink outside the box. Growth is good and requires change for the better. Work on keeping good employees. Give them motivation to stay and contribute more, while rewarding them with better pay, more vacation, etc.

A great, unique place to work

I have been working at MED Institute full-time

Pros: - Lots of different kinds of work going on here, so lots of interesting coworkers - Parent company… Cons: - Pay could be improved Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ok for beginning experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MED Institute as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good casual environment People are nice Cons: No structure. Everyone is always chasing for credit. Employees are too busy with their own projects to care about the performance… Advice to Senior Management: Have more structure. Have a plan and expectation for new interns. Tell employees to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MED Institute.

Worked for MED Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MED Institute reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by MED Institute employees.