There are newer employer reviews for MED3000

A Great Employer Overall if you can overlook some things

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I have been working at MED3000 full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

company is always expanding and getting more business, flexible schedule allowing employees to pick their own start time, able to work 9 hrs day then 4 hrs on Fridays, they try to promote within the company before looking for outside candidates most of the time, employee incentives for meeting QA and Productivity standards, perfect attendance incentives given quaterly, in 5+ years I have never seen them lay off anyone but instead move employees to other departments. Hey, at least you still have a job with the way the economy is today. Salary is ok but not the greatest for long term employees, or better than average employees. Good start for someone right out of college. most but all supervisors care about there employess and stand up for them.

Cons

Some micromanaging to employees who dont need it but mostly to those that do. As long as you do your job and are not breaking policies are goofing off you should be fine. a little to many clicks amoung coworkers. rules and policy's that are silly and no other company would have. these rules are thought to be childish. salary increase given to some employees that are no deserving at all and then minimal or a little below average increases given to the better than average workers. does not seem like supervisors are given any incentive at all but obvious most work more than 40 hours.

First of all, lighten up. if you want us to act like adults then treat us that way. Show more concern about keeping employee happy and less about us wearing flip flops. Second, communication, listen to your workers and trust us more. We are the ones actually doing the job everyday and not you. dont be afraid to admit that you have been out of the day to day work process because you have been managing for so long. you will be respected more by really listening to us rather than instructing us to do something we know if not the best way. we dont expect you to remember everything but remember you hired us to do a job so when we are doing that job we need you to listen. and lastly, but most importantly stop giving in to those that wine and say they are being picked on because then you are not being fair to everyone and this happen alot.

21 Other Employee Reviews for MED3000 (View Most Recent)

Not what it is cracked up to be.....

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I worked at MED3000

Pros

Good benefits
    schedule was great with 9 hour days and 4 hour Fridays

Cons

Management didn't care about supervisors belittling employees
    Promotions to people who were under qualified
    Very micromanaged!
    No trust in employees

Believe when employees come with a issue
    Look at education and experience deeper when promoting

A good, traditional-style company - frustrating when trying to advance.

I have been working at MED3000

Pros

Work schedule flexibility
    Generally positive attitude among staff and management
    Constant QA & enforcement that ensures quality work
    General ease of horizontal movement within the company

Cons

Even with 5+ years at the company - hard to move vertically in the company
    Qualified employees are bypassed for external candidates very quickly
    Pay is average if not slightly below average
    Constant cost cutting mode is ok but not when it's shoved into your face

Focus on the skillsets of the employees that you already have. The 3-5 years of experience required to move up in the company are impossible to achieve if you only allow your employees to move horizontally in the company.

There are newer employer reviews for MED3000