MEDNAX

There are newer employer reviews for MEDNAX

Unprofessional Leadership.

Former Employee - Provider Relations Agent in Sunrise, FL
Former Employee - Provider Relations Agent in Sunrise, FL

I worked at MEDNAX as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Staff is nice to work with, everyone was friendly towards me. I was only there for a temp assignment and felt like I was part of the crowd. It's in a nice location in a well kept building.

Cons

I was in the Provider Relations Department to work a specific temporary project. One major negative I found was that the leadership team did not take the proper steps to help protect its employees confidential information after I was shown approved corrective action plans that were to be presented later that day. When I was offered a full time job someplace else, I spoke with my Supervisor because I did want to make Pediatrix more of a career since the job was something I was very familiar with and very experienced in. On the way home that evening, I received a call from my recruiter telling me that they called to release me from the temporary position. I guess it's their loss, considering my previous career was Manager of Provider Relations and I was only asking for an entry level position. Tons of experience that they are losing out on.

You may want to review the professionalism of your leadership staff. They shouldn't be sharing confidential information with anyone who isn't involved in the decision making of that issue. Also, review your talent base, the Leadership team advised that the Provider Relations Department was in need of some help. I could have made a huge impact and my experience outlined that clearly.

51 Other Employee Reviews for MEDNAX (View Most Recent)

Very organized and knowledgabel about processes within the type of speciality practice we are.

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at MEDNAX

Pros

Incredible training. We had a great team of trainers who stayed for as long as we felt we needed there help.

Cons

There is not a whole lot of opportunity to advance at the practice. Any advancements would likely require moving to where there division or corporate headquarters are located.

I would advise management to be a bit more prepared when it comes to the transition of the old practice to the new practice.

The experience was mostly good except for some dishonest members of managent

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

I worked at MEDNAX

Pros

Benefits are good. Clinical research is good. Takes good care of the babies

Cons

Some management is cutthroat and hr does nothing about it

There are newer employer reviews for MEDNAX