MEDNAX

www.mednax.com

Unprofessional Leadership.

Provider Relations Agent (Former Employee) Sunrise, FL

ProsStaff is nice to work with, everyone was friendly towards me. I was only there for a temp assignment and felt like I was part of the crowd. It's in a nice location in a well kept building.

ConsI was in the Provider Relations Department to work a specific temporary project. One major negative I found was that the leadership team did not take the proper steps to help protect its employees confidential information after I was shown approved corrective action plans that were to be presented later that day. When I was offered a full time job someplace else, I spoke with my Supervisor because I did want to make Pediatrix more of a career since the job was something I was very familiar with and very experienced in. On the way home that evening, I received a call from my recruiter telling me that they called to release me from the temporary position. I guess it's their loss, considering my previous career was Manager of Provider Relations and I was only asking for an entry level position. Tons of experience that they are losing out on.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou may want to review the professionalism of your leadership staff. They shouldn't be sharing confidential information with anyone who isn't involved in the decision making of that issue. Also, review your talent base, the Leadership team advised that the Provider Relations Department was in need of some help. I could have made a huge impact and my experience outlined that clearly.

Very organized and knowledgabel about processes within the type of speciality practice we are.

Office Coordinator (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at MEDNAX

Pros: Incredible training. We had a great team of trainers who… Cons: There is not a whole lot of opportunity to advance at the practice. Any… Advice to Senior Management: I would advise management to be a bit more prepared when it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The experience was mostly good except for some dishonest members of managent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sunrise, FL

I worked at MEDNAX

Pros: Benefits are good. Clinical research is good. Takes good… Cons: Some management is cutthroat and hr does nothing about it No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MEDNAX.

Worked for MEDNAX? Contribute to the Community!