MEDNAX
www.mednax.com Sunrise, FL 5000+ Employees

"Love it"

Newborn Hearing Screener (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsWorking with Newborns, flexibility, meeting new people everyday, working on your own at your own pace. Working in a hospital atmosphere with a great staff of nurses. My daughter is a postpartum nurse at one of the hospitals I work at so it makes it even better for me. I love this job!

ConsWorking holidays, finding someone to work for you if you can't work. The pay is decent, but you won't get rich with this job. Hours vary weekly so if you need to make a certain amount of money each payday then this job is not for you. But if you need a little extra spending money then this job is a great choice.

Advice to Senior Managementhigher pay and holiday pay would making working on a holiday easier that not being with your family. Making sure you hire mature, competent people in management positions that are professional in dress and everything else.Should have managerial experience .

Nice part time job

Newborn Hearing Screener (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at MEDNAX part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Working with infants, NOT having a supervisor hovering over you… Cons: Required to work some holidays including major ones like Christmas, no benefits,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Unprofessional Leadership.

Provider Relations Agent (Former Employee)
    Sunrise, FL

I worked at MEDNAX as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Staff is nice to work with, everyone was friendly towards me. I was only there for a temp assignment… Cons: I was in the Provider Relations Department to work a specific temporary project. One major negative I found was that the leadership team did not… Advice to Senior Management: You may want to review the professionalism of your leadership staff. They shouldn't be sharing confidential information with anyone who isn't involved in the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MEDNAX.

Worked for MEDNAX? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MEDNAX reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MEDNAX CEO Roger J. Medel. All reviews posted anonymously by MEDNAX employees.