MEDNAX
www.mednax.com Sunrise, FL 5000+ Employees

Great company that lets you focus on taking care of patients while it takes care of business.

Neonatologist (Current Employee)

ProsExcellent management staff with good structure in place for local oversight with specific point people for connection with corporate office. Great benefits. Clinical Data Warehouse to evaluate your practice's data and performance and compare it with other sites. Good proprietary EMR application that feeds into the Clinical Data Warehouse. Company-wide initiatives in Continuous Quality Improvement complete with toolkits, benchmarks, resources, and an online data tracking capability. Very helpful online forums for communication with peers on medical issues. Individual physician contracts are regularly reviewed and updated with salary increases.

ConsSometimes finding the right person in the Corporate Office to solve or address your local problem is challenging. Sometimes it seems like the company is growing so fast that not everything (computer applications!) works perfectly. Sometimes several different people in corporate ask you to do the same task without knowing that the others have asked, i.e., coordination can be lacking.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain and live up to the company mission of "Take Great Care of the Patient." Keep the focus on quality of care and never let it slip in order to improve a bottom line financially. Maintain your connectedness to each practice and to each physician and don't start seeing the MDs as cogs in a big money-making machine.

For the most part, very pleasant.

I have been working at MEDNAX

Pros: The best reasons to work at Pediatrix Medical is the fact that I get to see all of the different… Cons: One downside for working at Pediatrix Medical is that my fellow employee… Advice to Senior Management: One thing of advice would be that if an employee is continually rude to you and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I am happy with being a Pediatrix employee

NNP (Current Employee)

I have been working at MEDNAX

Pros: Went to Neo Conference and it did not cost a… Cons: Takes along time to get people hired. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MEDNAX.

Worked for MEDNAX? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MEDNAX reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MEDNAX CEO Roger J. Medel. All reviews posted anonymously by MEDNAX employees.