MEDecision

www.medecision.com

ok, not great

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Chesterbrook, PA

ProsThey gave me a great salary. Also, there's some really smart people there, who know so much about technology. Additionally, open source software is not just tolerated; it's used almost everywhere. The people are pretty fun to be around too.

ConsManagement is not good, overall. Some managers are awesome, don't get me wrong, but others are very risk averse, unmotivational, and suck any willingness you may have to do right by the company.

If you end up as a coder, realize that the code is a mess. Management is too risk averse (overall) to try to fix that.

The direction of the company is gonna be interesting under the new CEO (Miss Gage).

Advice to Senior ManagementMEDecision is a software company; it should be led by software people. The missed deadlines, many bugs, etc. is a result of poor technological management.

draining -

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Wayne, PA

I have been working at MEDecision

Pros: Flexibility is great, relaxed atmosphere, relaxed dress code (flip flops)… Cons: NO LEADERSHIP - None - zip - nadda no one in a position to lead has the… Advice to Senior Management: D. Gage its way over due - time to clean house Dig a bit deeper under all those… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Wayne, PA

I worked at MEDecision

Pros: flexibility, good people, caring management, innovative Cons: have to wear many hats Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MEDecision.

Worked for MEDecision? Contribute to the Community!