MEDecision
www.medecision.com Wayne, PA 150 to 499 Employees

Stay Away- No Sales

Consulting (Current Employee)

ProsWork at home, some good people, healthcare coverage below standard, PTO time good

ConsToo many broken processes, nobody wants to fix them, terrible consulting organization, some misrepresentive information to customers regarding software capabilities.
No communication from management...
 I enjoy my team but am embarrassed by the reputation in the market. Colleagues at other companies give me a knowing look of pity when I tell them where I work.
How can a health plan function if they cannot use the software. Work arounds???
Our internal development team do not know how to make it function.

The benefits are the worse, pay is well below standard for the industry.

I have been here a little over 2 years and worked very hard with little rewards. Was promised a bonus plan, but aways an excuse on why it was moved to another day. Really?
Implementations take way too long, is that due to the fact you want to get more money on implementations? Look at what the competition is doing. The direction here is not up for growth. Employees looking to leave....

Advice to Senior ManagementCannot close a deal, have you looked at who is selling?
Management needs to clean house soon,
Scary times at company
Staff are looking for other jobs
Look at an overhaul of the exec team

Some much more that can get done, but you must work around the egos above you.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MEDecision

Pros: My peers were very nice and I enjoyed "going to… Cons: Constantly changing direction from above. Advice to Senior Management: Why do you have so many VP's in areas that don't need it and why are you hiring more people after just laying-off… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Small Software Comp

Business Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at MEDecision

Pros: small organization great people salary is OK Cons: Layoffs in April Stability of the company Product Suite = clients… Advice to Senior Management: Where to start Scary times at company Staff are looking for other… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MEDecision.

Worked for MEDecision? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MEDecision reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MEDecision CEO Deborah M. Gage. All reviews posted anonymously by MEDecision employees.