MEDecision
www.medecision.com Wayne, PA 150 to 499 Employees

Wouldn't recommend to my friends and family!

ProsFlexible with hours, ability to work from home, fun and intelligent co-workers/peers.

ConsLayoffs are again on the books.
Lots of titles and more senior/vp titles hired.
Product needs improvement, too many defects and lacking functionality.
Processes are broken and while the effort is there to improve, slow to change.
The aesthetics of the C-suite building appeared to be important in 2010 and when the changes weren't appealing it was done again - all the while laying people off.
Work/Life balance has gone downhill.
Performance reviews were revamped mid-year with only 2 weeks notice on the changes and no opportunity to adjust to new metrics. Provided Sr. Management a good baseline to aid them in cleaning house.....again.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit shuffling people around - make the appropriate changes, the company is once again top heavy. Fix the product, make it better all around, make implementation easier. There are smart people here who can do the job, allow them to do their jobs.
Cleaning up from previous senior management's mistakes is never easy ,but seriously, I think Miss Gage is in over her head. I've seen the logo change and the development of a SAS product for small customers, but nothing has changed with the flagship application.

Stay Away- No Sales

Consulting (Current Employee)

I have been working at MEDecision full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work at home, some good people, healthcare coverage below standard,… Cons: Too many broken processes, nobody wants to fix them, terrible consulting organization, some misrepresentive information to customers regarding software capabilities. No communication from management... I enjoy… Advice to Senior Management: Cannot close a deal, have you looked at who is selling? Management needs to clean house soon,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Some much more that can get done, but you must work around the egos above you.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MEDecision

Pros: My peers were very nice and I enjoyed "going to… Cons: Constantly changing direction from above. Advice to Senior Management: Why do you have so many VP's in areas that don't need it and why are you hiring more people after just laying-off… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MEDecision.

Worked for MEDecision? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MEDecision reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MEDecision CEO Deborah M. Gage. All reviews posted anonymously by MEDecision employees.