Its been real

Current Employee - Developer  in  Wayne, NJ
Current Employee - Developer in Wayne, NJ

I have been working at MEDecision full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people to work with and lots of flex within scheduling.

Cons

All I can say is Medecision inherited a WEAK CEO!( Deb Gage) She has hired many VPs or better yet , "Yes People". The people that spoke out are now working elsewhere. A quot from the CEO, " HCSC has deep pockets." Sure lets paint the product and and force clients to upgrade. Lets redo the lobby? Wait, something wrong here? Maybe we can buy out another company and get their clients., but first lets get rid of 1/3 of the company so that we can pay for this. Pity the fool!

Look for another gig before the ship sinks.

Other Reviews for MEDecision

Promising company ruined

Current Employee - Employee  in  Chesterbrook, PA
    Current Employee - Employee in Chesterbrook, PA

I have been working at MEDecision full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great, and by great I mean PHENOMENAL staff....Unfortunately they were all let go
    Work from home

Cons

New head incapable of leading the company upward, (everyone is essentially her underling "move the boxes, house sit for me, run my errands, watch out for my dog"), secrets and lies run rampant here; not interested in being innovative.
    RUN!

How about some loyalty to the staff that got our company rated as exceptional by our customer?/ Remember this announcement, right before you announced that you would be laying off 1/3 of the company? Hiring MORE VPs right on the tails of this is insulting!! Exactly who are they leading???

GET SOME LEGITIMATE SALES! Hint: You get this by creating technology that is innovative!!

STOP WITH THE SECRETS AND LIES! The "secret" trip to India means one thing to those of us that remain: OUTSOURCING!

Not a good employer

I have been working at MEDecision full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Work life balance is good. Pay is competitive.

Cons

The company is not doing well. A third of the company was laid off recently. There does not seem to be a go-forward plan. There is zero confidence is senior management. MEDecision used to be a place people wanted to work. Not anymore. Even the people who were not laid off are planning to leave. So sad. Unfortunately, the positive reviews that are on this site about MEDecision are not a true reflection of the current state of the company.

Learn about the software industry so you can make better decisions. Try to connect with employees so they have a better impression of you. Right now we mostly think there is a lot of incompetence.

There are newer employer reviews for MEDecision.

Worked for MEDecision? Contribute to the Community!