MEDecision

www.medecision.com

Promising company ruined

Current Employee - Employee  in  Chesterbrook, PA
Current Employee - Employee in Chesterbrook, PA

Pros

Great, and by great I mean PHENOMENAL staff....Unfortunately they were all let go
Work from home

Cons

New head incapable of leading the company upward, (everyone is essentially her underling "move the boxes, house sit for me, run my errands, watch out for my dog"), secrets and lies run rampant here; not interested in being innovative.
RUN!

How about some loyalty to the staff that got our company rated as exceptional by our customer?/ Remember this announcement, right before you announced that you would be laying off 1/3 of the company? Hiring MORE VPs right on the tails of this is insulting!! Exactly who are they leading???

GET SOME LEGITIMATE SALES! Hint: You get this by creating technology that is innovative!!

STOP WITH THE SECRETS AND LIES! The "secret" trip to India means one thing to those of us that remain: OUTSOURCING!

Other reviews for MEDecision

Not a good employer

Pros

Work life balance is good. Pay is competitive.

Cons

The company is not doing well. A third of the company was laid off recently. There does not seem to be a go-forward plan. There is zero confidence is senior management. MEDecision used to be a place people wanted to work. Not anymore. Even the people who were not laid off are planning to leave. So sad. Unfortunately, the positive reviews that are on this site about MEDecision are not a true reflection of the current state of the company.

Learn about the software industry so you can make better decisions. Try to connect with employees so they have a better impression of you. Right now we mostly think there is a lot of incompetence.

This is a Sinking ship

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Wayne, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Pros

Flexible work schedule/Work from home/intelligent co-workers

Cons

There has recently been a layoff of 33% of the company (+,+,+).
    The company was already top heavy, but no VP's were let go during the layoff. In fact they are hiring more VP's.
    People were already over worked and not sure how Deb Gage will handle managing the company
    with such a depleted work force.
    Work/Life balance has gone downhill
    The code is a mess

Get into the life boats

There are newer employer reviews for MEDecision.

Worked for MEDecision? Contribute to the Community!