MEGA Brands

www.megabloks.com

Should have had a bed available, because I practically lived there.

Manager (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsGREAT people!! Wow... can't tell you what a group of talented people that are there. Unfortunately, it goes unnoticed. This is truely their only asset...

ConsThere are not enough people working there - as a manager, I had so many things to do that things were getting done half-a**ed. I hate working and not making something great... just good enough.

I would have loved to do a much better job, but since I was working about 60 hours a week (on a good week), I just couldn't.

When the company was in NJ, there were 300 people, not there are about 50 - and a great work load.

DONT EVER SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY TO PURCHASE THINGS!! Just an FYI from experience, I was asked to purchase things, but because we are so overworked, I didn't submit the expense for as soon as they would have hoped... and because of it, I was out over 1k! Others never spent thier own money - and if you apply to this company, make this your rule too! Put yourself first. always because you will be taken advantage of.

Advice to Senior ManagementHIRE MORE PEOPLE! You can't expect to lay off 300 people and hire 50 to replace them.

Ok for young people

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at MEGA Brands

Pros: Fun atmosphere, toys, a lot to learn when you are… Cons: People promoted based on personal relationships. Hard work is not… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your people No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Web Designer

I have been working at MEGA Brands

Pros: Fun people and no dress code so its really fun… Cons: very low pay, hard to go up the ladder as there… Advice to Senior Management: please rememebr that a happy employee is a much more productive worker… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MEGA Brands.

Worked for MEGA Brands? Contribute to the Community!