MEI Technologies

www.meitechinc.com
  www.meitechinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for MEI Technologies

Great and fair company to work with

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at MEI Technologies

Pros

Very fair. Flexible work schedule. Good reputation as a NASA contractor

Cons

Being a small business, not much of name recognition as a company. Not a Boeing or a Lockheed.

18 Other Employee Reviews for MEI Technologies (View Most Recent)

MEI Tech is a fair employer who believes in the employees as a valuable asset and treats them accordingly.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at MEI Technologies

Pros

The integrety of the managment in meeting the goals of the customer and the treatment of employees is remarkable. particularly in the current political environment.

Cons

This is a down time for the aerospace industry and so for MEI Tech. In better times, this company will fourish again.

when looking to fill a poisition, remember to look at some of your other contracts. There may be new chances for advancement for folks on a different contract that would be willing to make a change.

MEI Technologies is a worst place to work

Current Employee - Senior Staff Engineer/Manager in Lanham Seabrook, MD
    Current Employee - Senior Staff Engineer/Manager in Lanham Seabrook, MD

I have been working at MEI Technologies

Pros

The WORST company to work for!! Pay is lousey, they short staff us, and place rediculous deadlines on us. Benefits are lousy as well. I would leave but the job market is so bad right I can't

Cons

No understanding of providing benefits to the employees.
    Communication is nil.
    No standards in place for almost anything.
    Company management and HR is involved in bureaucracy, discrimination and negative attitude towards highly talented people offering their professional expertise to build MEI image.
    MEI, HR is the worst department to deal with employees. They often make mistakes in paying employees, accusing employees for false changes to shift MEI responsibility of delays in the task and forcing employees to resign at the end of task so that you don't have to pay a surveillance package. It is damaging your image and credibility in front of clients.

Take a closer look at how things are being managed in Lanham Seabrook, MD, since local management is sacrificing good elements to maintain the status quo, and avoiding growth of good people, which could make evident that better people could be managing the company.

There are newer employer reviews for MEI Technologies