Eh.

Current Employee - Engineer in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Engineer in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at MET Laboratories

Pros

Very flexible. There is no one watching over your shoulder. You can leave to run an errand if you need to. Flex time is nice.

Cons

Very low pay. They need to make it competitive with other companies in the area. The turnover rate of employees is high, especially at the lower levels.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Horrible

Current Employee - Inside Sales
    Current Employee - Inside Sales

I have been working at MET Laboratories full-time

Pros

The company itself seems nice and does things for employees, like different events. I would not recommend taking a position in the sales department.

Cons

Worked in the Sales department and it was a horrible experience. The sales manager and account managers were rude and disrespectful. The sales manager would talk down to you and didn't know the answer to most questions you asked him. It was suppose to be a team environment but people didn't assist much. The sales team is very moody and the environment was very negative. The interdepartmental communication was not good.

Advice to Management

Hire someone to restructure the sales department. This department needs a complete make over.

Management unable/unwilling to treat employees with respect and consideration

I have been working at MET Laboratories

Pros

Other employees (for the most part) were fun to work with, we commiserated about the lunacy and lack of leadership within the organization. My immediate supervisor was understanding and easy to work with. Supervision was lax so I was able to get my tasks done without feeling like I was being nitpicked.

Cons

Terrible upper management, not focused on employee satisfaction or happiness. Pay is extremely low given location of west coast office. They are not interested in making the employees happy, only making the customers happy at the expense of the employees.

Advice to Management

Talk to the employees to find out how to make their jobs easier, don't make blanket policies without first communicating with people.