MG Properties Group

www.mgproperties.com
  www.mgproperties.com
There are newer employer reviews for MG Properties Group

Great company but doesn't pay well.

Current Employee - Community Manager in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Community Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at MG Properties Group

Pros

great company up to date with technologies and software programs. Nice positive upper management group with professional work armosphere.

Cons

Don't pay employees as high as other management companies with salaries and bonuses.

Should pay employees based on performance and work ethic, offer incentive to those who work hard.

3 Other Employee Reviews for MG Properties Group (View Most Recent)

Stepping Stone

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at MG Properties Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I had the ability to take ownership of the position which helped me increase my skill set quickly.

Cons

Direct Supervisor was mostly hands off on day-to-day operations which added a great deal of stress to the position. Hourly wage was not in line with level of responsibilities/duties.

I would say that offering a mentorship program and focusing on team building activities would greatly increase the likely hood of long-term employment.

MG Properties

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at MG Properties Group

Pros

Flexible work schedule. Small company where everyone from senior management to maintenance communicate daily. My direct supervisors love to share their knowledge of my field and give good career advice.

Cons

No growth. Senior management is nit picky and ineffective. A lot of the flexibility that made this company so great to work for has been taken away this last year.

Although the salary has never been great it was worth it to work for MG because of the flexibility and fun atmosphere but within the last year these qualities have been lost. I feel senior management spends more time judging their staff about minor things (ie bathroom break, talking to other employees) than is necessary. It comes accross as harrassment.

There are newer employer reviews for MG Properties Group