MGA Healthcare
www.mgahealthcare.com Phoenix, AZ 150 to 499 Employees

This group has great crew!!!

Surgical Technologists (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at MGA Healthcare as an intern for less than a year

ProsTheir professionalism is right on, while expediting the per diem positions for the various hospitals in the area. I worked in San Mateo, and in San Francisco.

ConsThere are a lot of operating rooms with the lights out due to the situation with the new law of Obamacare, the census' are down with elective surgery's and people have to come up with significant OOP expense. (that they are not accustom to paying).

Not for me

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at MGA Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros: The owner of the company is a great man. He makes everyone feel like they matter, and thats every day. I'd classify him as genius.… Cons: At work minimum of 10 hours a day, lunch break sometimes, with no overtime. How hard you work or how many people I staffed it… Advice to Senior Management: Look at the details, realize who's doing what. It's a shame that no one looked at the black and white and such a negative untrue… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Professional recruiters and clinical staff who are there to really help.

Home Health RN (Current Employee)
Chandler, AZ

I have been working at MGA Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros: I've only been with the company a few weeks, but the whole staff is amazing. They made me feel wanted and so worthy.… Cons: Right now, there is now insurance. This is going to change in 2014 so it is only a minor setback. Sometimes it seems the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work. I am more than happy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MGA Healthcare.

Worked for MGA Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MGA Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MGA Healthcare CEO Marc Wichansky. All reviews posted anonymously by MGA Healthcare employees.