There are newer employer reviews for MGM Resorts International

A company with great leadership and an upbeat culture

I have been working at MGM Resorts International as an intern for less than a year

Pros

I enjoyed the company culture. Employees strive to meet the customers needs. Also, the top leadership has the company headed in a good direction.

Cons

The pay was below what I thought it should have been. Also, just by the nature of its size, MGM can feel huge and it's easy to feel like a number.

143 Other Employee Reviews for MGM Resorts International (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Corporate Human Resources  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Corporate Human Resources in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at MGM Resorts International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to begin a career, plenty of opportunities to grow, supportive leadership and mentors, they take care of their employees (Employee dining room for a free meal each day, 401K matched 50% up to a max of $750 per year, excellent Health Plans). The company encourages volunteering through the Voice Program (great avenues to commit your time and/or money). A daily e newsletter titled "Momentum" that keeps employees informed on pertinent company related issues.

Cons

Salaries are below the industry median in many positions but made up for in the quality of benefits. Company seems to be experiencing some growing pains as more properties are popping up around the globe; managing future change will be vital.

Please continue to invest in your greatest asset - your employees.

I have only been here for a few months, but I can already see that this company is great at promoting from within.

Current Employee - Accountant  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Accountant in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at MGM Resorts International full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits. Friendly employees who are more than willing to help each other.

Cons

Long hours for the first 10 days of the month. But this is to be expected in accounting. Pay is below average for industry.

Listen to all employees, not just managers and above. We all have valuable input.

There are newer employer reviews for MGM Resorts International

Worked for MGM Resorts International? Contribute to the Community!