MGM Resorts International
www.mgmresortscareers.com Las Vegas, NV 5000+ Employees

Fun and fast paced place to work.

Director (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at MGM Resorts International full-time for more than a year

ProsWorking at MGM resorts is a very fast paced and unique environment. The corporate environment is much different then normal corporate America. The positions have oversight of some of the worlds largest resorts in the world.

ConsOne of the downsides that you have to get used to is that directions can change on a daily basis. It could make managing projects very challenging.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet department management be more involved in hiring process for new positions. HR does not always understand the specific jobs or needs of departments and the hiring process can get bogged down because of this. A lot of unqualified applicants get through the filtering process because of this lack of knowledge.

A company with great leadership and an upbeat culture

I have been working at MGM Resorts International as an intern for less than a year

Pros: I enjoyed the company culture. Employees strive to meet the customers needs.… Cons: The pay was below what I thought it should have been. Also, just by the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place to Work

Corporate Human Resources (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at MGM Resorts International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great place to begin a career, plenty of opportunities to grow, supportive leadership and mentors, they take care of their employees (Employee dining room for… Cons: Salaries are below the industry median in many positions but made up for in the quality of benefits. Company seems… Advice to Senior Management: Please continue to invest in your greatest asset - your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MGM Resorts International.

Worked for MGM Resorts International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MGM Resorts International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MGM Resorts International CEO Jim Murren. All reviews posted anonymously by MGM Resorts International employees.