MGO

www.mgocpa.com

Staff is overworked and underpaid. Management team has had turnover the past year!

Audit Associate (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsWell to start out it is a job and its not like Sacramento is Silicon Valley. The seniors are cool to work for and they have some big pension clients.

ConsStaff is overworked and underpaid. Management has had some turnover in the past year with some key managers moving to San Diego. Morale is very low and the Giants baseball game was cancelled to save a few bucks. The corporate practice is a joke. Not a fun place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should praise the staff more and quit brainstorming how to over leverage the staff. Management is inexperienced and could use some training on employee relations.

Lost, over worked, and not appreciated

Staff Auditor (Former Employee) Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at MGO

Pros: Regardless of what some say the pay is good, benefits are… Cons: Incompetent Managers. They don't know how to communicate expectations and policy changes. Hard work is not recognized. Working from 8Am - 9PM You mess up once your… Advice to Senior Management: Express your expectations up front. STOP Playing FAVORITES! You lose… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stable, growing firm with integrity

Director (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

I have been working at MGO

Pros: Big firm talent and experience but in a smaller, more personalized setting. MGO is a stable, growing firm with big plans and good opportunities for… Cons: Growing organizations face "growing pains" challenges. The firm has acquired two other firms during the time I've been here, and there have been some hiccups… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the feedback coming and don't forget to give people kudos for a job… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MGO.

Worked for MGO? Contribute to the Community!