MHA Group

There are newer employer reviews for MHA Group

Great Company with Proven Success in the Market

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant in Irving, TX

I have been working at MHA Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Ability to make 100K and more within 18 months. Great training. Great support from VPs. Everyone wants you to succeed. They have a proven process that when you use it correctly it makes you successful. The company is growning and they want you to grow with it. I think that anyone with a hunger and a drive to be successful should take this job.

Cons

None to think of at this time

None

19 Other Employee Reviews for MHA Group (View Most Recent)

Think very carefully before accepting offer

Former Employee - Manager In Training in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Manager In Training in Dallas, TX

I worked at MHA Group (less than an year)

Pros

Good Benefits and excellent training.

Cons

Expectations can be unrealistic. You are expected to perform in an industry that's product is "people" which are unpredictable. You are expected to make 100 calls a day despite the 6 hours of training a day that are expected. They seem to a have a mentality that "We invented this industry, we are the best, so this is how its' always been done and how we are going to keep doing it, despite changes in the market place." They operate on a script and at this level of sales not all clients want to hear a "script." Its really a churn and burn kind of environment. 1 or 2 out of 10 may make it.

Hire some managers that have actually managed at other companies instead of just at MH. I think the company needs some new blood or atleast managers from other divisions that don't operate with a "bully mentality." Most manager seemed to be of the same mindset and lacked diversity of experience and culture.

Search Consultant

Former Employee - Serach Consultant in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Serach Consultant in Irvine, CA

I worked at MHA Group

Pros

Fun work, good pay when you have accounts

Cons

Management delineates who gets what accounts. Very susceptible to nepotism. No accounts means no money, but you are still expected to produce results.

Hold standards based on account load, not a set figure to administer equally to those who have 10 accounts and those who have 2 accounts

There are newer employer reviews for MHA Group