meat grinder

Former Employee - Sales  in  Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I worked at MHA Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

industry leader, growing market, definite need, good training

Cons

didnt care about clients once deal was signed, only wanted next sale, created atmosphere of fear, would fire and replace people rather than let them build reputation and trust in territory. numbers were the only thing that mattered.

find the good people and let them stay and build relationships with the clients. clients are tired of the revolving door sales person

Other Reviews for MHA Group

Great Company with Proven Success in the Market

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant in Irving, TX

I have been working at MHA Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ability to make 100K and more within 18 months. Great training. Great support from VPs. Everyone wants you to succeed. They have a proven process that when you use it correctly it makes you successful. The company is growning and they want you to grow with it. I think that anyone with a hunger and a drive to be successful should take this job.

Cons

None to think of at this time

None

Think very carefully before accepting offer

Former Employee - Manager In Training  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Manager In Training in Dallas, TX

I worked at MHA Group for less than a year

Pros

Good Benefits and excellent training.

Cons

Expectations can be unrealistic. You are expected to perform in an industry that's product is "people" which are unpredictable. You are expected to make 100 calls a day despite the 6 hours of training a day that are expected. They seem to a have a mentality that "We invented this industry, we are the best, so this is how its' always been done and how we are going to keep doing it, despite changes in the market place." They operate on a script and at this level of sales not all clients want to hear a "script." Its really a churn and burn kind of environment. 1 or 2 out of 10 may make it.

Hire some managers that have actually managed at other companies instead of just at MH. I think the company needs some new blood or atleast managers from other divisions that don't operate with a "bully mentality." Most manager seemed to be of the same mindset and lacked diversity of experience and culture.

There are newer employer reviews for MHA Group.

Worked for MHA Group? Contribute to the Community!